Here at Apex Roofing Solutions the protection of your data and its use is important to us. We want you to understand clearly what information we hold, how we use it and what your rights are. This policy explains how we collect information, what we use the information about you for, the basis on which we collect it and your rights.
The information we hold is collected and managed by Apex Roofing Solutions exclusively. Our registered address is 9 Glenfield Walk, Carrickfergus BT38 8EX.
If you have any questions regarding the use of your data please call us on 07514762014.
The personal information we hold and collect
On our website we will collect information about you to allow us to contact you directly in regard to any query or quote you have requested. We will collect your name, address, email address, telephone details or whatever information you have left on our site in order to contact you.
How we use personal information
We may use your personal data for the following the purposes:
· providing you with a personalised service, which may be the provision of emails/ phone calls or text messages in response to any queries/ quotes/ work to be carried out.
· to create your account to identify you – you agree to this as part of your agreement to use our services.
· providing you with information about promotions and services we offer – if you have subscribed to receive such information.
· we may then invite you to review the service we have provided in order for us to continually improve upon our customer satisfaction.
· upon submitting a review, this will be shared on our site/ social media so that future customers can gain confidence in the services we provide.
We only use your data to enter into and fulfil contracts with you or where you have consented to its use. We will not share this information with third parties, the information collected is exclusively for the use of Apex Roofing Solutions. Where we process your data, it is subject to our strict internal policy requirements as well as GDPR (Data Protection Legislation).
How long do you hold your personal information?
We will hold the personal information we use to meet the requirements of our agreements with you for the period of those agreements and any further period afterwards that we need for regulatory or other legal reasons (such as to defend any claims). This will usually mean that we will hold information for a period after a transaction is completed. We will remove any personal information we do not need when we no longer need it.
Where we have personal information which you have consented for us to use we will hold it for the period the consent remains in force and any other period we need for regulatory or other legal reasons. You may remove your consent at any time.
We will delete any information about you we no longer need. Please see below in relation to your rights to have data erased, rectified or for you to access it.
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. These are –
· The right to receive the data we hold about you
· The right to confirm if we are using data about you and details about what we are using and how
· The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office
· The right to request we rectify any inaccurate data
· The right to ask us to delete information about you, if it is appropriate to do so (information cannot be removed in the event of a claim)
· The right to restrict what we do with data in specific circumstances
You are able to withdraw consent that you have provided for us to use your data at any time. You can opt out of any marketing communications by unsubscribing from the marketing communications you receive.
Your privacy and data protection is very important to us and we comply with all aspects of the Data Protection legislation. You can find out more about your rights to data from the Information Commissioners Office.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your PC, phone or other web enabled device when you visit Apex Roofing Solutions. They are not harmful and do not contain any of your personal information. Cookies are an essential part of how our site works, they enable us to give you an enhanced, personalised web experience and determine relevant products to show you.
· To record the areas of the website that you have visited, pages you have viewed, and time spent browsing. Apex Roofing Solutions uses this information to help make the website more user friendly, develop our site design and to continuously improve the quality of the service we provide.
· To distribute visitors to our site evenly across platforms to ensure the content is served at the fastest possible speed.
Are Cookies Safe?
Yes. The information stored in cookies is safe and anonymous. They do not contain any information which could personally identify you and your account security is never compromised. You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu. For a video about cookies visit www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/.
Can I turn off Cookies?
Apex Roofing Solutions take on-line security very seriously and uses a registered secure connection.
*Please note the nature of the Internet means that an absolute guarantee of security cannot be offered, and you should be aware that there may be a small security risk in exceptional circumstances when disclosing information online.
Last updated 17th August 2020